Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nothing Is Impossible

The key to success is to capitalize in your own strengths and make more out of it. We must learn to embrace our own shortcomings and strengths, finding our potential from there. Thus accepting ourselves as who we are is very important.

Someone once mentioned, it is tough to have Mommies in the team. This is sheer discrimination and a person who said this will not be a good leader wherever this person goes to.

I try very hard not to compare myself with others.

At times when I started to do research and tried on to get in some clothings to sell out of pure interest in shopping for the kids, Mom went, "are you earning money?", "earn so little money might as well go out and work". A few friends also sneer at the idea of me being a Mompreneur asking me, "you sure can make money meh?" "you are earning a good pay, why want to get into something so risky?"

I was disturbed. At the same time, I also faced challenges then and makes me really depressed but I didn't share anything with anyone, even Hubby. I told mom, this isn't the real business I am going into, I am doing it for the fun and PASSION of it. If I myself have doubts on what I am doing, I should just pack and go back and be someone's employee!

Pessimissm never rules my mind and my heart. The more negative people around me gets, the more motivated and determined I am to PROVE others wrong. Having said that, I will have to have a clear mind. I know Mom didn't mean bad by saying those, she just felt it's a waste I gave up a good career to be a Mompreneur, setting myself in a very challenging path.

The key focus that gets me going, I want to be successful myself and focus on doing something where my PASSION lies. Very importantly, a like-minded business partner who can share my PASSION and DREAM. Hand-in hand, we shall complement each other and work hard towards fulfilling building our own business.

Eversince I started on this, I never looked back. Nothing is impossible, the more open my mind is, there is a higher possibility that leads me to more possibilities.

2 comments:

  1. Thumbs up for you my friend!!!!

    I truely admire your courage and really envy that you can follow your passion!U are blessed!!!!

    We don't live to seek for others' approvals....

    Just do it! I like your ATTITUDE!!

    From:Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear...for a moment, I thought who's a lonely freak?! haha...u too can make a difference in your life. JY!

    ReplyDelete