Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Busy weeks

Busy is an understatement in the current activities I am working on.

However, things are progressing really well, and I am glad things are moving on the right track. Website is delayed due to some reasons and we are just wanting to present "perfect site" for our customers. So, a little wait is inevitable. Having said that, we are also glad that we have fixed a date for the launch. So, watch this space!

Next is to discuss exclusivity with our principals. I am really glad the enquiries are coming to me. Seems like the little dream both me and my sis are bearing may happen next year!

Juggling multiple roles ain's easy feat, nonetheless, I am enjoying!

Next I want to do is to ensure I pass my driving test and save some time on chauffering the kids to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment