Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Maximizing Time

Smart phone is a very essential device for me.

Ferrying the kid to and fro her classes and lessons, I would steal some time to check and reply urgent emails. At times, I will also check on the websites, do my research all on the phone, with a notebook to jot down all information I need.

Indeed it can be pretty tedious and stressful at times, however I have learnt to take things easier. Not-so-urgent emails, I will reply at home. Anything that needs discussions, I will KIV and discuss with my partner, and conclude on a decision before I reply.

Yes, I am a more impatient and impulsive person especially when it comes to doing my own business as it all seems so exciting! Having said that, in order to make the right decisions, I need to give myself about 3 days to think over the major issues and set a checklist to ask myself the pros and cons of doing certain things before coming to a business decision.

Juggling between family and business is a challenge. I need to learn to relax my state of mind whenever information comes to me. By doing this, it actually helps me to see a clearer picture and in a better position to make a wiser decision for the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment